Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
Serves as an in-house project consultant, planning and execution of project(s) having an internal focus from initiation through delivery. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Project /Practice Management
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for management reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Manages project budget if applicable.
• Follows up with management, when necessary, regarding project delays or cost.
• Analyzes project profitability for company.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
• BS or MS in relevant functional field.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Project management experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and coordinate the activities of personnel within the function.
• Experience in leading internal & external project teams/task forces
• Experience in supporting an organization by establishing and maintaining training programs, documentation, and providing technical/functional support where needed.
• Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have good technical writing abilities.
• Computer experience and literacy a must.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and all other Microsoft Office Applications a must.
Illumina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What we do at Illumina may seem complicated, but our mission is simple.
"To improve human health by unlocking the power of the...