Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , Project Management , Project Management , Project Management
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato Healthcare , Valencia , California
Description: A project manager who can provide a professional level of customer service to key customer account personnel and internal staff in Production. This includes researching and reporting order status, coordinating and monitoring priority orders, maintaining the parts management system, generating and distributing reports internally and externally, facilitating information flow between the customer and ASI internal departments, and investigating root causes for Corrective Action Requests.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary contact to key account customer personnel via phone and email when it pertains to daily production
- Read, forward, respond to, and file emails from key customer account personnel
- Notify customer of issues resulting in delays, or requiring intervention
- Gather customer provided information to research orders physically and electronically
- Coordinate with relevant departments to determine order status
- Generate pre-established reports and distribute to customer, management or internal ASI departments
- Create, edit, maintain and obsolete parts in inventory management system
- Coordinate inventory deliveries initiated by the customer with Receiving Department
- Provide other ASI internal departments with Account specific information and assistance as needed
- Any additional tasks that may be assigned by the Account Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self starter
- Certified in Project Management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task activities
- High level of Word and Excel skills
- Team oriented with proven Analytical Skills
- Must have Project Management experience in a Healthcare related field
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Must have a High School diploma, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 year of experience in Project Management
- Must have experience in printing or fulfillment environment
The position requires the following:
- Use of office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, computer and calculator.
- Sitting and typing for the majority of the workday.
- Reaching up to 24 inches. Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Requires hand/eye coordination.
Bertelsmann Media Worldwide - 10 months ago