Working under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager and/or Vice President of Operations, head the project team on a designated curtain wall contract or section of a curtain wall contract.
Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Construction, Project Management or other construction or production related subject.
- Leading and overseeing the in-house project team (designers, engineers, production, assembly, site personnel) for the assigned contract or section of contract. • Liaising with the client’s team (project manager, architects, engineers, consultants), to ascertain contract time, cost and quality objectives, and organize project resources accordingly.
- Have an understanding of the bid and contract documents (trade contract, scope drawings, specification, exhibits, bid pricing and clarifications).
- Develop, track, update and report on the detailed project schedule for design, engineering, mockups, production and installation activities.
- Develop, track, update and report on the contract schedule of values and payment requisitions, ensuring the project cash flow is met and payments received in a timely manner.
- Develop, track, update and report on the contract budget reporting system.
- Working closely with the Quality Management Department; develop, track, update and report on the contract quality control and assurance system.
- Oversee the pricing and purchasing of materials, equipment and sub-contracts, ensuring that both budgetary and specified contractual cost, time and quality requirements are met.
- Research, substantiate, present and report on changes to the contract scope.
- Attend and chair all required external and internal meetings.
- Provide all required internal and external reports. • Lead, develop and motivate the project team to meet the common company and project goals.
Member of an industry recognized institute (e.g. Construction, Engineering, Project Management or Architecture) preferred, but not essential.
A minimum of 1 to 3 years experience on major curtain walling projects, with a minimum of 3 to 6 years overall experience in construction related projects.
Have a valid passport and driver’s license due to the need to travel both nationally and internationally.
If you are interested in learning more about these roles, please send resume to:
CareersinConnecticut - 10 months ago
We recognize that this may sound harsh however it is only business and we are committed to only finding the best candidate for our client co...