Our client in Plano, TX is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a 3mo contract with possible extension.
Paladin works with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We understand whats important to you and work to help you accomplish your career goals. Paladin offers excellent and affordable benefits, not to mention a team that works for you. We treat our IT professionals like they are part of the family.
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Work Location: Plano, TX
Length of Position: 3mo contract
- This position will be responsible for providing management and oversight support for key projects within IT and Network Customer Service groups.
- This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining program calendars, managing cross-project dependencies, and consolidating the project status.
- Plans, directs, and ensures the successful management of designed technical and business solutions utilizing the complete resources of the Project Management Office and assigned project management staff.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing methods and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice across the Project management Process and the SDLC.
- Maintains excellent communication with upper management; both within and across organizations to ensure smooth running of all projects undertaken by team.
Must have experience as a Software Development Project Manager. must have experience working in multiple environments including Agile, Waterfall and Iterative. Not looking for Network Infrastructure PMs. Experience working in multiple platforms. The client environment handles multiple software development efforts including .Net, Siebel, Oracle and SQL.
Must have some knowledge of SharePoint.
Other skill requirements:
- Process Management
- Program Management
- Project Methodology
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- PMI-Certified Project Management a plus
- Wireless/Mobile a plus
- Telecom experience is highly preferred but not required.
Search our jobs Click Here
Join our Talent Network Click Here
Why Join Our Talent Network? Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -