Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED...
We are immediately hiring an experience and highly motivated Sr. Project Manager in San Jose, CA to join our client’s Team as a full time employee where you will manage a wide variety of IT projects covering HR, Finance, Marketing, Payroll and more.
- Responsible for on-time, on-budget and to-spec completion of complex projects.
- Ensure that the project scope is managed and manage change control effectively.
- Maintain up-to-date Project Management knowledge and best practices as well as train other team members.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new projects, while following the PMO defined processes.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Own and manage the projects within a given business process area, while working closing with the business leads and the IT business partner.
- Lead and manage internal and external personnel assigned to be project resources. Negotiate assignment of critical resources.
- Develop strategies integrating processes that deliver cost savings, performance and yield.
- Understand the bigger picture of how the project impacts other business units or functions within the company worldwide. Proactively manage and own the project plan process.
- Identify risks associated with implementation and development of contingency plans.
- Work effectively on major initiatives with little direction or supervision. Keep senior leadership and key stakeholders informed as needed.
- Select methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, with management support. Bring logical options and solutions to management, supported by well-thought-out analysis. Quickly identify red flags, patterns and issues indicated by data.
- Promote ideas and proposals persuasively. Effectively shape stakeholder opinions and drive process. Understand span of influence and have the ability to utilize these skills effectively. Ability to get things done while keeping the relationship intact.
- Actively negotiate the terms of client and stakeholder relationships and articulate what's expected from both sides of the partnership. Be instrumental in helping team members establish healthy, collaborative relationships. Define practices and processes for managing client and stakeholder expectations.
- Keeps team focused on most critical project goals and initiatives. Set high expectations, communicate vision and influence others to achieve team goals. Model professionalism and lead by example. Be respected by and provide guidance to less senior team members. Inspire commitment and high energy from the team.
- Drive decision closure across organizational boundaries. Gain buy-in and consider interests of all stakeholders when introducing change. Create formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business or Science.
- Minimum 10+ years Project Management experience.
- PMP Certification is required.
- Strong business and technical background.
- Recognized Project Management expert.
- Extensive knowledge of program and project management methodology, planning and control techniques.
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience promoting rewards/recognition for positive results/behavior and consequences for poor performance/behavior.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders.
Please include the Job ID number with any correspondence.
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...