Lead the creation of programmatic trading technologies for advertisers and publishers, from inception and requirements gathering, to design and release.
Skills, Qualifications, education and certifications:
- Own the roadmap for all aspects of your products.
- Monitor competitive offerings, and generate strategic new product ideas.
- Gather requirements, and lead the definition of deliverables working hand-in-glove with internal (Sales, Marketing, Legal, Product, Media Operations, Engineering, Data Warehouse, and IT), and external (Publishers, Agencies and Advertisers) parties.
- Design solutions and track their delivery milestones by project managing dependencies with other facets of the technical environment.
- Work with Marketing on building collateral, produce user documentation, and train Operations and external clients on the use of the product.
- Perform other duties as instructed.
- 3 years extensive product management experience and fluency in writing Product Requirement and Design Documents.
- Past success managing complex internet software development cycles, and API/spec integrations, within medium to large organizations.
- 2 years technical knowledge of online video and display advertising, and awareness of monetization concepts.
- Solid understanding of Ad Networks, Exchanges, Real-time Bidding, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, 2nd price auctions, 1st and 3rd party ad servers, cookies and privacy concerns, etc.
- BA/BS, with degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related discipline preferred.
- Emphasis on data-driven decision making, detail-orientation, task prioritization, excellence in planning and organizing, analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Natural leadership skills, ability to influence others towards desired direction, great written communication skills, empathy, emotional maturity and team work.
- This role is an individual contributor.
Specific Media - 2 years ago