The Sr. Project Specialist is responsible and accountable for providing Uncompromised Safety, Superior quality, Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and Financial Stewardship by supervising and managing all aspects of assigned marketing communications projects for Health First and its affiliates including acting as a marketing advisor.
- Ensure completion of all project requests as assigned.
- Manage all marketing components of assigned projects, including strategic planning, research, competitive analysis, program/product development and implementation, promotion, and evaluation.
- Supervise and manage the implementation of marketing communications strategies related to assigned projects.
- Communicate in timely, professional manner regarding status of marketing communications projects.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, advertising/public relations, or related field, and/or:
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in marketing, advertising/public relations, or related field, preferably in health care.
- Strong orientation toward achieving personal, departmental, and corporate goals and objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Possess strong computer abilities as well as oral and communication skills.
Health First - 13 months ago