Requisition #: 57468
Job Title: Sr. Proposal Consultant
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services , it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you are inspired to achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. You are given the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
We have an exciting opportunity within ADP National Accounts for a Senior Proposal Consultant, Proposal Resources Group (PRG) for Benefit Services.
The primary focus of the Senior Proposal Consultant, PRG: Enhances sales performance by identifying, developing, and presenting business solutions through RFP responses, proposals, and other business communications. Enhances quality of service by building relationships with sales teams to better understand their business needs and individual styles. Contributes to the project management cycle by implementing, maintaining, and adjusting project plans to track project changes and delays. Monitors and reports on interaction with response team and internal subject matter experts to escalate necessary issues. Demonstrates in-depth, broad product knowledge and solution design by developing language that describes the product to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency. Positions sales force to win by writing clear and accurate documentation using a concise writing style that addresses the intended audience, and develops documentation in the appropriate medium to meet sales needs. Adds strategic insight in developing customized executive summaries. Identifies and recommends new/enhanced responses for the database. Strengthens the efficiency of the sales force by providing technical expertise and best-practice processes, displaying the ability to form effective business relationships with a variety of internal clients.
1. Provide initial drafts of RFP responses using the designated RFP response software. This may include, but is not limited to, issue resolution, drafting executive summaries, customizing RFP responses. 40%
2. Ongoing version control - generate additional drafts of RFP responses by merging information delivered by Operations and Sales. This may include, but is not limited to, participation in meetings/conference calls relative to RFP response status. 25%
3. Final edit - review completed document to ensure consistency in tone/voice of response. 15%
4. Identify new/enhanced responses for the database. 5%
5. Develop/maintain good working knowledge of current service capabilities and future direction. 15%
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
This position can be a virtual position from any location.
- Five (5) years experience in technical or business writing preferred. Experience writing proposals in the Benefit Services industry is a key differentiator.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understand and document moderately complex technical material.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills (clean, concise, accurate text).
- Balance two critical aspects of developing user information: thorough product understanding and technical expertise versus audience information needs.
- Able to focus content to the appropriate audience.
- Can manage multiple projects and delivery mediums. Work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using tools for project work. Estimate time/impacts of project tasks or changes.
- Flexible and creative.
- Ability to collaborate with others to obtain information to meet project deliverables.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or related field or equivalent in education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Virtual
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales Support
ADP - 9 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...