Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Sr. Proposal Coordinator
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field
• 3 years of proposal coordination experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in A-E industry including planning, engineering, and construction consulting business
• Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Experience on federal pursuits
• Ability to successfully manage multiple pursuits simultaneously to deadline
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Analyzes RFP specifications and requirements; coordinates with proposal manager and technical leads; develops compliance matrices, proposal outlines/templates, and proposal review and production schedules; assists in the development of win themes and differentiators; and coordinates and leads proposal kick-off and review meetings.
• Writes qualification based sections of the proposal including resumes, project descriptions, and other general information materials.
• Coordinates proposal production (including working with graphic designers to develop compliant proposal templates, covers, tabs, etc.) into a polished, client-ready package. Assists with production and quality checking of documents.
• Other marketing duties as required (trade shows, brochures, qualification submittals, award submittals, etc.)
• Mentors junior level marketing staff.
Work as part of a proposal team to respond to RFQs, RFPs, award submittals, etc. Apply your knowledge of marketing and proposal principles to the coordination and production of quality, creative, and compelling proposals, presentations, and other business development/marketing materials. Participate in strategic planning as well as writing and editing. Must exhibit a high level of integrity and professionalism and display excellent communications (both oral and written) and time-management skills. Need to be able to work effectively in rapidly changing environment with multiple deadlines and demonstrate leadership skills and ability to moderate meetings and reviews. Must also be very detail oriented. Your initiative in suggesting new ideas to improve proposal development will be welcomed and valued.
You will work in our Denver Tech Center Office with more than 500 multidisciplinary professionals and will also be supporting other Colorado branch offices including Colorado Springs and Glenwood Springs. You will routinely interface with business line leaders, senior management, and proposal and business development staff from other departments while working as a member of the office marketing group. The position will work with a talented and successful team of professional engineers, planners, environmentalists, marketing coordinators, and graphic artists who have a broad range of experience and capabilities. There are no direct reports to this position.
URS Corporation - 19 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...