The Senior Proposal Coordinator is a key contributor and resource for assembling winning proposals in response to RFPs and related business opportunity requirements. This position requires a proactive ability to grasp complex concepts, collaborate with subject matter experts, and present solutions effectively in a written and visual format.
• Coordinate all aspects of proposal development from receipt of requirements through delivery to develop compliant and compelling proposals.
• Collaborate with team members including multiple Subject Matter Experts and all levels of management during draft and final proposal production.
• Define and develop proposal plans, proposal structure and organization per RFP instructions to include layout, schedules, review meetings, production and delivery requirements.
• Contribute to content development including selection, development, and review of company experience and qualifications.
• Plan and participate in pre-RFP strategy, proposal kickoff, and color review meetings.
• Communicate status and identify/resolve barriers to progress to implement corrective actions.
• Responsible for timeliness, compliance and overall quality of all proposals delivered.
• Manage SharePoint proposal site content and user right access administration.
Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in Business, or Marketing preferred. Three to five years of relevant, professional experience coordinating proposals in response to major federal government RFPs. Candidate must be confident in leading others through the proposal development process and in asserting that proposals meet all prospective-client requirements. Must be able to give clear, concise directions and organize large volumes of information. Demonstrated ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment often with short notice, to meet deadlines. Maintain commitment to quality and support of process improvement. Demonstrate proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD), US Government structure and agency acquisition procedures.
Weston Solutions, Inc. - 22 months ago