Sr. Pulsed Power Technician to work at a high-tech R&D Company.
Duties would include:
- Fabrication, testing and operation of pulse power systems, sub-systems, and components.
- Fabrication, testing and maintenance of instrumentation electronics and control systems.
- Material handling and setup of test-beds.
- Operation and maintenance of fluid flow systems.
The candidate must have:
Anticipated pay range ~$24 per hour +/-
- A minimum of an A.S. degree in electronics and at least 7-10 years experience in pulsed power as a Sr. Electronics Technician.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters, high voltage power supplies, control systems, and digital and analog electronic components.
- Ability to interpret schematics ? knowledge of electrical circuits
- High level of experience in mechanical and electrical assembly and repair.
- Familiarity with fluid systems also a plus.
- Good communication skills working in a team environment with management, designers, and other technicians.
- Computer Experience with MS Word and Excel also a plus.
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing.
BEStstaff, Inc. is a New Mexico small business providing quality staffing through temporary employees, payroll services, and direct...