Sr. QA Engineer
WhiteHat Security is the industry leader in Web (or application) security, with an impressive client list of Fortune 500 companies. While most companies are diligent in protecting their networks, websites have emerged as the number one target for attacks. Website attacks can be catastrophic to a company and WhiteHat helps clients mitigate risks before they can be exploited. Founded in 2001 by Jeremiah Grossman – a former Yahoo! Information Security Officer and application security pioneer, WhiteHat combines a revolutionary, cloud-based technology platform with an extraordinary team of the best application security experts in the business (our team includes super talented folks from the likes of Google, Yahoo!, HP and BigFix (IBM) to name just a few.) This incredible combination of resources enables our customers in key verticals including e-commerce, financial services, information technology, and healthcare, to prevent damaging hacker attacks.
Not only are our products and technology leading the industry, but we have a thriving culture and impressive team that collectively make WhiteHat an exceptional place to work. If you are seeking a leading edge technology company where you can make a tremendous impact and build your career in meaningful ways, take a look at us! We'd love the opportunity to get to know you.
WhiteHat Security is looking for Sr. QA Engineers to join our QA team. As a Sr. QA engineer, you will be working side by side with other QA engineers, our developers, our release manager, and our product managers. Your responsibility is to ensure we deliver good quality SAAS platform and security products in our agile, scrum, and sprint process.
Submit Your Resume
- 7+ years experience in technical QA role
- Advanced proficiency in automated testing of web applications using Selenium or in automating REST API's/Web Services testing
- Advanced proficiency with Linux command line scripting and proficiency with at least one scripting language like Python, Ruby, or Perl
- A love of QA, including a compulsion to test everything from the fun to the mundane. This includes sharp planning, testing, defect reporting, and troubleshooting skills
- Good Understanding of HTML, HTTP/S, XML
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Experience with writing XUnit tests is a plus
- Experience creating test plans based on product requirement documentation
- Team player is a must
- BA/BS Degree - MS (Preferred)
WhiteHat Security - 9 months ago