We are looking for a curious, passionate, and creative Senior QA Engineer to help drive the design and development of SaaS based end-to-end mobile care solutions to improve mobile device user experiences. If you are looking for a challenge, join us and exercise your creativity!
WE EXPECT YOU TO…
- Visualizing detailed use cases prior to design and implementation.
- Automating high value use cases while conducting manual tests under an Agile process.
- Troubleshooting complicated end-to-end device/client/server and system level problems.
- Following the industry trend of mobile platforms (ex. Android, iOS, WM8, HTML5), scalable highly available server systems, and client/server testing technologies and tools.
- Learning and growing on daily basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to look at high level requirements from outside and in, and to drive the detailed use case definition with different functional groups prior to design and implementation.
- Have a love for finding bugs/usability issues, and pursue solutions with focus on simplicity.
- Be able to install, setup and troubleshoot the complete end-to-end client/server multi-tiers, multi-systems solutions with deep knowledge of operating systems and networks.
- Be creative in developing test automation modules while conducting comprehensive manual testing hand-in-hand with developers under fast pace development cycles.
- Be hands-on with Perforce, JIRA, Jenkins and similiar tools for continuous build/integration/tests.
Skills & Requirements
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU…
AND WE PROVIDE…
- Play with Smartphones (Android/iOS/Windows), hack them, and gain root privilege.
- Troubleshoot with Wireshark, Ethereal and/or tcpdump, and have used Wget and/or cURL.
- Have experience setting up and configuring web/application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, or other SQL-like database systems and also configuring between http and https.
- Have Unix-like system experience (Linux/Mac) and the ability to set up virtual machines.
- Have database knowledge and be able to program in Java or C/C++.
- An end to end virtualized environment that gives engineers exposure in all aspects of the production environment yet allows for specialization of specific areas (J2EE servers, android/iOS development).
- An Agile process with a fast pace of development (2-4 week release cycles).
- A full software development life cycle (SDLC). We use Perforce, Jira, Jenkins, Gradle, Nexus and so on).
- A team of creativity and fun.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: facebook.com/#!/innoPath
About innoPath Software
A veteran in the Wireless industry, innoPath solutions focus on the support and care of mobile devices in an always-on world. Mobile operators and device manufacturers using innoPath technology avoid device returns and excessive support calls. They improve their first call resolution and increase subscriber satisfaction.
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...