We are looking for a curious, passionate, and creative Senior QA Engineer to help drive the design and development of SaaS based end-to-end mobile care solutions to improve mobile device user experiences. If you are looking for a challenge, join us and exercise your creativity!
WE EXPECT YOU TO…
- Visualizing detailed use cases prior to design and implementation.
- Automating high value use cases while conducting manual tests under an Agile process.
- Troubleshooting complicated end-to-end device/client/server and system level problems.
- Following the industry trend of mobile platforms (ex. Android, iOS, WM8, HTML5), scalable highly available server systems, and client/server testing technologies and tools.
- Learning and growing on daily basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to look at high level requirements from outside and in, and to drive the detailed use case definition with different functional groups prior to design and implementation.
- Have a love for finding bugs/usability issues, and pursue solutions with focus on simplicity.
- Be able to install, setup and troubleshoot the complete end-to-end client/server multi-tiers, multi-systems solutions with deep knowledge of operating systems and networks.
- Be creative in developing test automation modules while conducting comprehensive manual testing hand-in-hand with developers under fast pace development cycles.
- Be hands-on with Perforce, JIRA, Jenkins and similiar tools for continuous build/integration/tests.
Skills & Requirements
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU…
AND WE PROVIDE…
- Play with Smartphones (Android/iOS/Windows), hack them, and gain root privilege.
- Troubleshoot with Wireshark, Ethereal and/or tcpdump, and have used Wget and/or cURL.
- Have experience setting up and configuring web/application servers such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, or other SQL-like database systems and also configuring between http and https.
- Have Unix-like system experience (Linux/Mac) and the ability to set up virtual machines.
- Have database knowledge and be able to program in Java or C/C++.
- An end to end virtualized environment that gives engineers exposure in all aspects of the production environment yet allows for specialization of specific areas (J2EE servers, android/iOS development).
- An Agile process with a fast pace of development (2-4 week release cycles).
- A full software development life cycle (SDLC). We use Perforce, Jira, Jenkins, Gradle, Nexus and so on).
- A team of creativity and fun.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
For more information about innoPath, check out our Facebook page: facebook.com/#!/innoPath
About innoPath Software
A veteran in the Wireless industry, innoPath solutions focus on the support and care of mobile devices in an always-on world. Mobile operators and device manufacturers using innoPath technology avoid device returns and excessive support calls. They improve their first call resolution and increase subscriber satisfaction.