Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer with our direct client. This position is based in Alpharetta, GA.
Client will consider local candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship
What you will do: QA Tester must have strong working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and the SDLC.
Job Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Term: 6 Months contract
- Solid to strong experience writing SQL queries is required.
- Solid experience with QTP Automation is a plus.
- Data migration testing experience is a plus.
- Infrastructure testing and Integrated testing experience are a plus.
- ClearQuest defect tracking system experience is a plus.
- Utilize requirements, design documents and test plans to write and execute test cases. Exploratory and ad hoc testing are required.
- Troubleshoot and submit code defects via the ClearQuest defect tracking tool.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work under general supervision with direction provided by a manager or lead.
- Submit test plan defects.
- Confer with Product Strategy, Analysis and Development to identify appropriate plan for issue resolution when requirements are incomplete.
- Escalate blocking issues to Project Lead or Management.
- Report status, track time and log test cases executed.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Key skills required for this position:
With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is the right option as you travel down your career path. We service several Fortune 500 firms and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics. Pyramid has been named as one as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). For Qualified professionals, we offer a competitive benefits package which could include:
Please Note: We appreciate you sending us your resume. Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
- Life insurance
- Much more .
Pyramid Consulting, Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2003 by entrepreneur and staffing expert, Allyson Goodman, Pyramid Consulting Group, LLC has established itself as a national...