Provides oversight of design control activities, design and technology transfer to manufacturing, risk management program and process validation activities.
BS in Engineering
- Provides quality engineering guidance to product development teams
- Provides oversight of R&D new product programs/projects as it relates to design and development, technology transfer, and process validations.
- Utilizes Design for Six Sigma methodology/tools to promote a disciplined approach to product and process design
- Reviews and approves product and equipment specification such as User, Functional and Design Requirements.
- Reviews and approves change control activities associated with R&D design, processes and equipment changes.
- Provide Risk Management strategy for the design and development of new products to meet regulatory requirements.
- Identifies compliance risks during the product development cycle
Medical Device Experience is required*
Joining this robust and cutting-edge company will allows you to work with the best in the field. This company is offering a competitive rate for this contract to hire role. Please be in contact as soon as possible.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real - 18 months ago