Cardiocom is a fast growing medical device and telehealth solutions company with manufacturing, engineering and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth.
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo&feature=youtu.be .
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time Senior Quality Engineer . We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can help develop quality systems in our fast growing telehealth medical device company. If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Perform line validations
- Update manufacturing process when changes occur
- Complete training validations on manufacturing staff
- Create required documentation including quality plans and product requirement specifications
- Assist in preparing communications to regulatory reviewers and auditors
- Assist with supplier corrective actions
- Ensure manufacturing and receiving regulations are being performed
American Society For Quality
- 2 years ago - save job