Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Conduct market analysis for new and targeted markets.
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis for portfolio properties.
- Prepare supporting analysis to address property management issues.
- Generate reports using criteria such as property type, location, occupancy and lease rates.
- Responsible for tracking the performance and financial results of restaurants to be used in key asset management and real estate reports.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies as identified through key metrics and real estate analytical studies.
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends.
- Responsible for the data integrity of the Real Estate System as well as all tools and reports.
- Assist with preparing and presenting results of analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage the third party analytical tool, and third party vendors responsible for tool creation, updates, maintenance, and periodic improvements.
- Manage the annual review of third party vendors. Make recommendation to management regarding selection of third party vendors used in real estate ananlysis.
- Partner with Asset Management to provide analysis on existing locations and markets to be used in the decision process for portfolio management.
- Partner with consumer marketing to provide demographic and market data to be used in brand marketing for restaurant portfolio.
- Own and manage Restaurant “Open & Close” list.
- Partner with Financial Planning to develop and maintain market optimization and asset management strategy.
- Identify, select, manage third party analytical tools.
- Manage report formatting and distribution network.
- Manage internal & third party data bases required for real estate analysis.
Measures of Success
- Provides best in class real estate analysis.
- Meets time and data quality required to meet growth goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of Real Estate financial analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Expert skill in creating complex financial models
- Intimate knowledge of real estate analytical tools, providers, methodologies.
Carlson Companies - 21 months ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company...