Posting Job Title: Sr. Recruiter
Requisition #: 146890BR
Posting Location: Herndon, VA, US
Alternative Locations: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte;;
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.twc.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Senior Recruiter for the Talent Acquisition & Movement team. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to execute successfully in this position.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle recruiting in a fast paced and dynamic environment supporting a variety of business units that report to the Chief Technology Officer. The location for this position is Charlotte, NC or Herndon, VA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, executes, and supports recruitment strategies for job openings up to the VP level for assigned client group.
- Primary internal clients are Director-VP level.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence and drive hiring processes and outcomes with internal clients.
- Must be able to collaborate in a matrixed organization at multiple levels.
- Takes full ownership for recruiting life cycle.
- Viewed as subject matter expert for their functional domain expertise.
- Able to lead best practices, tactics & projects for team members in their same function
- Develops proactive marketing strategies for pipeline building
- Typically handles 18-20 searches simultaneously; 85-100 placements per year
- Roles filled may be a variety of levels, function and complexity across functions, departments and business groups as needed to positively impact the recruitment process.
- Promote TWC employment brand by ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Oversee hiring processes to ensure adherence with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other government regulations.
- Min of 7 years professional work experience (will vary depending on level and functional area alignment).
- Must have experience managing and recruiting assignments for IT and Engineering positions to include but not limited to Network Engineers, System Engineers, Oracle DBAs, IT Security, Application Development & Technical Project Management; specific tools/applications such as PeopleSoft, Mircostrategy and Telephony.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple unique searches simultaneously.
-Experience creating unique search strategies.
- May require ability to lead and manage search projects.
-Experience with communicating complex compensation packages and translating into offers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship builder with internal and external audiences
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to interpret and accurately communicate job requirements to potential candidates and lead discussions with hiring managers.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
-Strong negotiation skills.
- High degree of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Significant experience with a wide variety of sourcing tools.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Experience with Executive Search process preferred.
- High level of PC Proficiency including MS Office Suite.
- Related industry experience preferred.
- Brass Ring experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...