The Sr. Recruiter will partner closely with hiring managers to bring in the “right” talent. We are in search of an individual who is smart, ambitious and actively shares insights and ideas.
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting for Media, Analytics & Trafficking roles
- Partner with hiring managers to gather requirements and develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Maintain candidate and job database via applicant tracking system (iCims)
- Manage expectations with the hiring managers
- Actively source candidates, conduct phone interviews and facilitate on-site interviews
- Actively participant in Recruitment Fairs to build junior level talent base and build the brand
- Actively participate in Diversity initiatives
- Minimum of 3-4 years of recruiting experience; preferably through roles with increasing responsibility
- Media/Advertising industry experience preferred
- Extensive sourcing experience using social networks, research and personal network
- Certificate specific to recruitment a plus (i.e. AIRS)
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.