The Sr. Recruiter at Nutanix must have a strong technical recruiting background, primarily in
distributed systems & software development technologies. Experience with non technical roles in operations is a plus, to include Marketing, G&A as well as Finance. The Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for multiple clients across functional and technical organizations. This role requires a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will be responsible for the complete life cycle of recruiting from sourcing to closing of offers.
research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group
their career with Nutanix and it has to offer the Industry's top talent
- Call, screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering
successfully pre and post closing candidates on opportunities with Nutanix
- Lead recruiting initiatives from the beginning to the end of the hiring cycle including
- Report on recruitment metrics from Jobvite and Excel based reports
4+ years of experience in internet sourcing and cold calling
- BA/BS degree (EE, CS or technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing
partnership skills and team building.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills,
with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, etc)
- Results oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing
Nutanix delivers web-scale IT infrastructure to medium and large enterprises with its software-driven Virtual Computing Platform, natively...