McGraw-Hill Financial is seeking a Sr. Recruitment Systems Specialist in NY. Using knowledge of Recruitment practices, McGraw-Hill policies and Government regulations, the person in this role will be responsible for the management and implementation of recruitment technologies and ancillary systems primarily including STAR (Strategies Talent Acquisition Resource), the Applicant Tracking System provide by 3rd party vendor Taleo, Inc. This will include providing internal customer deliverables, communications and training across all organizations and levels.
- Day-to-day management of the STAR applicant tracking system. Includes continuous process improvement to best serve The McGraw-Hill Companies. Will include interaction at all levels across segments and business units to determine business requirements and analysis of current system capabilities to meet those needs. Includes implementation of service packs which may involve process changes, communication and training.
- Global implementation of technologies. Will work closely with Subject Matter Experts in Europe, Asia/Pacific, and Latin America to align the Applicant Tracking System and reporting tools with their business requirements. Will act as project leader for implementation projects.
- Train recruiters. Responsible for providing resources in a number of different formats to end-users for the purpose of aiding recruiters in their development of the technology core competency. Aim to raise the competency of recruiters in the use of Talent Acquisition technologies for improved efficiency. Will include training new users, providing training on system tools and resources to all users regularly, leveraging technologies to provide training tools for self-service.
- Develop and report on metrics. Interact with all levels of the organization to gather and analyze business reporting and metric needs and create tools using available technologies. Will be responsible for creating reports that will be used and run by all levels of the organization. Will also be responsible for reporting on specific metrics as requested.
- Lead Administration Team for the daily support and training of recruiters in the 3 segments as well as in the global arena. Includes regular communication
- Support the EEO team by suggesting recruitment policies and procedures and aligning system capabilities with legal requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and answer end user questions
- Analyze new products for purchase or use and provide feedback
About the Company
- Experience implementing an applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with Human Resources emphasis, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources with emphasis in Recruitment or Recruitment Support
- 3+ years experience administering Applicant Tracking Systems
- 3+ years creating reports and tracking metrics in a variety of systems
- Strong knowledge of federal law in regards to recruitment; specifically EEOC and OFCCP regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of recruitment
- Strong process management, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with others to arrive at solutions and implement projects
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with multiple timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Advanced skills in Visio and MS Project preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 1 week at a time on occasion
McGraw Hill Financial is a leading provider of content and analytics to global financial markets. McGraw-Hill Financial's leading brands include Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power and Associates and Platts, a leader in commodities information. In September of 2011, The McGraw-Hill Companies announced its intention to separate into two companies by the end of 2012: McGraw Hill Financial and McGraw-Hill Education.
Corp Human Resources
McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....