As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
SR. RESEARCH ANALYST
Supports the VP Research with some contact with internal clients through analysis and tracking of various standard and custom reports on all Nielsen Systems and ComScore databases, as well as other various research data suppliers.
- Partners with VP, Research to fulfill frequent ad hoc Programming requests and inquiries with the maintenance of media schedules
- Assist in the creation of Post Mortem PowerPoint presentations for all Original product on HALL and HMC for the Programming team
- Maintain and run weekly reports (weekend overnights, weekly demographic reports, weekly telecast rankers, audience composition reports)
- Develop monthly and quarterly competitive reports and analysis
- Pull NPower reports for analysis and custom reporting
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in related field of study
- 2 years related experience and/or training in research department
- Prior experience using all Nielsen Systems such as Galaxy Explorer, NPower, MRI and ComScore databases a must
- Prior PC experience using Microsoft Office applications; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Prior experience with Trendrr, Qualtrics, and Arianna, a plus
- Cable and broadcast television knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
Note: Relocation will not be provided.