Estimated Additional Spend10.000 %
Estimated Expenses0.000 %
Operations & Technology Risk (OTRM) group is responsible for driving towards establishing an industry-leading O&T Risk capability. In support of this, the Enterprise Supplier Risk (ESRM) Governance and Operating Model was created to enhance visibility into, and management of, the organizations supplier risks by clarifying roles, responsibilities and accountability, formalizing interaction and information flow amongst functions/forums, and increasing oversight of Supplier Risk (SRM) activities across the enterprise.
A governing oversight body has been established to support the ESRM Governance and Operating Model. The governing body is called Enterprise Supplier Risk Operating Committee (ESROC). The ESROC provides an opportunity for sectors, regions and enterprise stakeholders to meet and discuss the governance and oversight of SRM.
The ESROC Group is an important role within the ESROC as the individual will be responsible for the facilitation and management of the ESROC meetings.
The role will contribute to a highly-visible, governance committee that is striving to set industry standards and drive the organization to become an industry leader and innovator in Supplier Risk .
This role will take responsibility and accountability for the ESROC meeting and is the point of authority on all matters related to the agenda items and supplementary information presented at the meeting.
This individual will articipate in the decision making process. Make recommendations and influence the practice of governance and oversight of the organization's supplier risk management used globally.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring execution of the action items and tasks related to the implementation and maintenance of the organizations Supplier Risk policy and procedures in the sectors and regions.
1. Minimum Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred in one of Business Administration, Finance, , or related area
2. Minimum 10 years experience in supply chain or supplier risk management, and leading a global team in managing Supplier Risk, Technology or Operational Risk
3. Strong verbal / written communication skills; experience interfacing with and presenting to senior management.
4. 6+ years experience in facilitating large committee meetings with senior management.
5. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables and tasks with sensitivity to senior management
6. Exposure to regional / sector risk management operations and has an understanding of the sensitivity of the dynamic relationships cross-sectors and regions.
7. Sensitivity to cross-cultural communications and relationship-building
8. Excellent time management, follow-up, attention to detail, interpersonal / team orientation.
9. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret report results and identify trends.
10. Strong MS Office skills with proficiency in Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
11. Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
12. Ability to interact with and understand the capabilities of SRM tools.
AT - Agency Temp