Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , - , SAP , IT Consulting & Development , Software Development
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , LOUISVILLE , Kentucky ID: 230728
We’re looking for a Senior MM/WM Consultant to primarily lead projects and/or support our backend processes. The candidate will function as single point of contact for all MM/WM related topics such as warehousing, shipping, RF scanning, HU Management, printing and interfaces to carriers and vendors and is able to analyze and troubleshoot complex processes and business scenarios. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills as well as a follow-through mentality.
The Senior SAP MM/WM Consultant is responsible for implementing new customer projects in the SCM area. He/She also gives guidance to the support team which handles change requests and projects for existing customers. His/Her work area covers all the stages of an SAP lifecycle including the gathering of requirements and process analysis, designing and implementing solutions, deployment, documentation, training and supporting the users. The candidate possesses hands-on expertise in setting up end-to-end SCM processes in the MM/WM area.
About our company:
- Strong functional skills in MM,WM (at least 6 full life cycles) and 6+ years of SAP experience
- Deep understanding of integrated WM with HU management, RF scanning, batch management, serialization
- Sound knowledge of Shipping and transport management (incl. export requirements, carrier interfacing, small parcel, LTL/FTL scenarios)
- 4+ years hands-on ABAP experience (incl. interfaces, IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, USER-EXITs, BADIs, debugging skills, subsystems)
- Smartforms is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication skills and follow-through ability
- Work independently in an international environment
- Track record of excellence in end-to-end system design / support & leading of SAP projects
arvato digital services llc offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
arvato digital services llc's stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
arvato digital services llc is a division of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, excellent 401K and much more!
Submit application to:
Please apply through the online application process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 2 years ago - save job
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...