A Sr. SAP SD Functional Analyst is needed for major Fortune 500 Company in the Columbia SC area.
Chosen candidate will conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align Information Technology solutions with Order to Cash business processes. Chosen candidate must have wide ranging knowledge of this flow and ability to think global improve strategic business processes.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / DOE
1. BS degree. A Project Management or APICS certification is a plus.
2. 5-7 years experience with SAP SD configuration, solid understanding of sales orders, invoicing and pricing
3. Experience with integration to WM with solid understanding of shipments and deliveries
4. B2B/B2C experience with SAP?s CRM module or another third party application such as Demandware
5. EDI experience with SPS Commerce or other market solutions. Knowledge of iDocs in the EDI process and new EDI customer set-up
6. Inventory allocation process
7. Project Management skills
8. Process Improvement and the ability to understand business challenges and have the ability to translate into solutions
9. Outstanding written and communications skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with the business and IT. Strong excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
10. Experience working hands-on with the business or a background in business process area preferred
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1. Configuration SCM/APO, global ATP
2. Configuration of any other SAP modules
3. Experience with iDocs outside of SD area, (ex: automate an advanced ship not process)
4. Call Center experience, management of website emails from customers, interaction with web platforms and tools
5. Experience with Salesforce.com
6. Consumer goods manufacturing background
7. Management of global initiatives
8. Background in customer service or distribution
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1835.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Net Temps - 10 months ago