We have a Houston client with an immediate need for a IT Security Expert with solid experience in Process Control or SCADA systems within refineries and oil and gas companies. This is a permanent position with a dynamic enterprise consulting company in Houston. The pay range for this position depends on experience.
This consultant will be undertaking Process Control System Risk Assessments and Remediation Activities for our client on behalf of a major multi-national Oil and Gas company across all their Upstream Assets as well as working with other industries that use SCADA systems.- Design and conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their PCS environment
- Design and conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in PCS environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in PCS environments
- Develop PCS policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain PCS security
- Design and conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents
- Conduct situation reviews to identify client needs and enable development of security programs
- Remediation of PCS to close gaps and ensure compliance with policies and standards
- Provide general PCS security advice to assist customers address PCS security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
- Manage small/medium sized projects on budget and on time to help ensure OneEnergy meets its revenue targets
- Control & Instrument engineers
- primary customer contacts for PCS projects
- Service delivery managers
- utilising staff on PCS projects
- Third party suppliers
- manage sub-contracted work on PCS projects
- Safe and continuous operation of customer installations and assets
- Customer satisfaction
- Energy revenue targets
- Resolving customers issues
- Staff management and development
- Management of project budget and timescales
Ensuring customers sustainably mitigate the risks of vulnerabilities in their PCS environment
Assisting customers achieve PCS compliance
To be a fit, you should have Sr. SCADA or Process Control Systems Security expertise and knowledge of how these are used in an Oil and Gas Production Process Control environment.
This position can telecommute for the right person. We would like someone interested in relocating to Houston, but if your the right fit and willing to travel we can make that work.
Please submit your resume ASAP.
Triangle Technology - 10 months ago