Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Sr. SQL Server DBA to join a successful healthcare solutions firm. A qualified candidate will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of SQL Servers 2005 and 2008. At least 7 years of database administration experience and a solid understanding of clustering is required.
Responsibilities will include:
· Monitoring, optimization, and allocation of physical data storage
· Management of database infrastructure
· Planning on coordinating data migrations between systems
· Working with development team to optimize performance of SQL Servers
· On call support
· Troubleshooting and resolving of database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, and security issues.
Experience and Technical Expertise Requirements:
· 7+ years of database administration/DBA experience
· Expert proficiency with SQL Server2005 and SQL Server 2008
· Experience with mirroring and database replication
· Expert experience in T-SQL for programming stored procedures and triggers
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Salary Range: $85,000 - $105,000. Salary is dependent on recent compensation package(s), total work history, and relevant experience. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Michael Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sr. SQL DBA.
Keywords: SQL Server, DBA, T-SQL, Database, Administration, clustering, database replication, database administration, SQL 2008, SQL 2005, Raleigh, data, infrastructure, T/SQL, SQL, Raleigh, North Carolina, NC, Durham, Morrisville, Cary, RTP.
Piper Enterprise Solutions - 18 months ago