The Senior Sales Representative will represent GWS in all areas related to sales. He/she must have exposure and an understanding of all related wireless technologies. The Senior Sales Representative will build relationships with existing clients and establish new relationships with future clients. He/she must have highly developed negotiation skills and be able to take part in all facets of negotiations in order to close the sale. The Senior Sales Representative must accurately submit business forecast, develop business plans and be able to implement successfully. He/she will manage profitability and sales budget thereby meeting sales objectives and strategic. The Senior Sales Representative will apply and implement his/her extensive expertise and advance knowledge in selling total solutions that bolster the client’s competitive advantage. He/she must be willing to travel in order to fulfill current opportunities and build new business in the US and Internationally.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
Education and experience requirements:
- Ability to understand current business needs in the Telecommunications industry.
- Be able to identify new business opportunities by performing investigations of the current client climate.
- Aggressively generate new sales, establish and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Determine the direction for future growth by maintaining and enhancing existing accounts.
- Develops and maintains industry relationships which provide opportunities for new business development.
- Requires and understanding of the client’s long-term business and market requirements. Ability to apply and implement expertise and advance knowledge in selling total solutions that bolster the client’s competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales, sales in telecommunications preferred.
- Capability of providing evidence of your achievement, credibility, stature with past customers and superior quality of written documentation.
- Ability to manage all Responds to Request for Quotation (RFQ’s), Request for Tender (RTF’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to schedule changes.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS’s drug testing policy.
Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Global Wireless Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, USA, is an industry-leading wireless engineering solutions company. GWS...