What you’ll do all day:
- Identify and build relationships with potential prospects to benefit from Triggit’s platform
- Find leads in a competitive marketplace targeting the highest value businesses
- Draw up and execute formal offers and contracts including setting the pricing and margins according to Triggit’s internal policies
- Report on the status of your sales leads with regards to both existing and potential customers
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales practices by working with internal team members to deliver quality
- Help Triggit become the one stop shop to develop future business growth through cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Travel and present at industry conferences and trade shows including international events
- Plan and manage personal business pipeline/territory/business according to agreed market strategy
- 7+ years of integrated media/digital sales and or agency experience
- Must have deep client connections with preferences for the travel and ecommerce verticals
- Ability to generate your own leads and client connections
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills ideally with a proven track record of sales success
- To have an intelligent, friendly, trustworthy and reliable personality with the ability to work with internal teams and with our valued clients
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technologies.
- An understanding of Triggit’s core business propositions and technologies. And ability to communicate this understanding during your first call.
- Excited to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, start-up environment
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed
Triggit is an advertising technology company that provides innovative marketers and their agencies with the industry's most advanced...