EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite operations and video delivery solutions. EchoStar’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Hughes, is the world's leading provider of satellite broadband services, delivering network technologies and managed services for enterprise and government customers in more than 100 countries.
Headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional business units world-wide, EchoStar is a multiple Emmy award-winning company that has pioneered advancements in the set-top box and satellite industries for over 30 years, consistently delivering value for customers, partners and investors through innovation and outstanding quality. For more than three decades, EchoStar’s contribution to video technology continues to have a major influence on the way consumers view, receive and manage TV programming.
Among the many offerings of this combined powerhouse in broadband data and video are HughesNet®, the market's #1 high-speed satellite Internet service; Sling Media's award-winning SlingLoaded® technology; Move Networks' adaptive bit-rate streaming technology; and Troppus’ software suite that combines a Client Application, an Agent Application and a powerful Semantic Knowledge Management System.
Sling Media is a digital lifestyle products company, focused on creating empowering entertainment experiences for consumers. Sling Media's award winning Slingbox turns any Internet-connected PC, Mac, or mobile device into your home television, allowing you to watch your TV virtually anywhere in the world.
- Directs and oversees Sling’s retail sales team in North America
- Manages day to day retail sales operations
- Sets short and long-term sales strategies for retail channels in North America
- Develops, manages and evaluates effectiveness of current sales programs and develops new programs to provide future growth.
- Establishes seniors level management relationships with North Americas top Consumer electronics retails
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve sales potential and customer satisfaction.
- Develops new channels of distribution for Sling that provide incremental revenue growth
- Drive sales to achieve Sling’s fiscal goals and targets in North America
- Evaluates and implement appropriate new sales techniques to boost region’s sales volume.
- Key member of Sling management team for product concepts and development
- Define and drive online sales
- Manages profitability and gross margins to achieve company objectives
- Manages expense budget for NA sales team
- Supports and assists new geo development as needed
- BA/BS in business related field or equivalent degree with similar business experience
- At least ten years of North America CE retail sales experience leading a national field sales team
- Proven success launching new products in the NA CE retail channels
- Ability to articulate past experiences/strategies leveraging sales vehicles that can be used for the current position.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a regular and consistent basis
- Medical, Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending options and Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Training Opportunities
- 40% Discounts on Sling technology and service
- Corporate discounts for retail and personal travel
- Opportunity for a level of responsibility that could take years to reach in other companies
EchoStar is an EEO employer (M/F/D/V)
EchoStar Corporation (EchoStar) operates two primary business units: Digital Set-Top Box business and Satellite Services business. Digital...