Sr. Salesforce.com Developer
OPENLANE is a profitable Internet-based B2B Auto Auction Company with customers such as Honda, Acura, Chrysler, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Subaru, BMW, Chase Auto Finance, US Bank, Avis Budget Group, Dollar Thrifty, as well as over 30,000 franchise and independent automotive dealers across the USA and Canada. Recently our company was acquired by KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR). Joining the KAR family greatly increases the growth potential of the company itself as well as our employees. We are currently looking for new, talented team members to grow with the company. We offer a dynamic, challenging, and fun atmosphere with a competitive salary and generous benefits.
As a Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer you will drive the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Primary duties include working with the Salesforce.com Product Manager, Architect and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, proposing solutions that meet their needs and implementing the end-to-end solutions. On a daily basis, the Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer will respond to questions or issues from users throughout the company and will resolve technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality and provide training to other technology personnel and to Salesforce.com Product Managers/Administrators in the business lines on new features and functionality.
• Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com CRM application, including the customer portal and custom integrations and applications.
• Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems.
• Implement feature sets using standard and custom objects, workflows, triggers, user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
• Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and integration to other third party solutions
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance
• Enhance batch and real-time Java - Web Service middleware platform designed to integrate organizational data and processes into Salesforce.com
• Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
• Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, marketing, finance and sales operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science a plus
• Minimum of 2-3 years Salesforce.com Administration and Developer experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Salesforce.com certification preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience with Oracle RDBMS and Unix/Linux platforms
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience with OOP Programming, Java, Web Service, XML, XSLT, and SOAP; or equivalent
• Expertise in Salesforce.com Service Cloud development including SDLC, standard and custom objects, Apex, and Visualforce pages
• Proficient with Unix/Linux tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader; or equivalent
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools desired
• The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
OPENLANE - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -