Over the last two years, Enterprise Infrastructure has evolved from the Tri Service Infrastructure Management Program Office (TIMPO) that was focused primarily on Armed Forces Healthcare Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) deployments to the MHS Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) which incorporated network operations with an additional focus on the integrated Electronic Health Record (iEHR) including integration with Veterans Affairs (VA). This project provides qualified technical support services in the areas of systems engineering, operations, and IA oversight for all EI applications and systems.
- Provide technical assistance with the DIACAP process, assistance in preparing risk assessments and annual reviews, certification and accreditation documents, and other DIACAP documentation, as directed. These documents shall include, but are not limited to, system design documents, contingency procedures, incident response procedures, service level agreements (SLA), topology diagrams, data flow diagrams, hardware and software inventories, and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Review compliance scans (Retina, SCAP, etc.) and applicable Security Technical Implementation Guides during annual reviews and risk assessments
- Monitor POA&Ms for all systems in EI environment to ensure projected milestones set by system owners meet and provide support required for POA&Ms that do not meet projected milestones
- Provide technical assistance with the DIACAP process to include documentation, Statements of Work (SOW), and Program Management Plans
- Provide support with planning, coordination of events, management support, program/project management, risk management, mitigation plans, and integration objectives
- Check the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) for communications applicable to EI programs for follow up and action (Requires a secret clearance)
- EI/IA representation at meetings with internal and external customers
- Technical support for Services in order for EI products to receive authorization to operate (ATO)
- Prepare and present briefings as directed, provide technical evaluations/solutions for IA issues, and provide technical input for tactical Assist Program Managers and strategic project leads in the preparation of planning documents
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 17 months ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...