Prolexic Technologies is the world's largest, most trusted Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation provider. Able to absorb the largest and most complex attacks ever launched, Prolexic restores mission-critical Internet-facing infrastructures for global enterprises and government agencies within minutes. Ten of the world's largest banks and the leading companies in e-Commerce, SaaS, payment processing, travel/hospitality, gaming and other at-risk industries rely on Prolexic to protect their businesses. Founded in 2003 as the world's first in-the-cloud DDoS mitigation platform, Prolexic is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida and has scrubbing centers located in the Americas, Europe and Asia. To learn more about how Prolexic can stop DDoS attacks, please visit www.prolexic.com, follow us on LinkedIn,Facebook, Google+ , YouTube , and@Prolexic on Twitter. |
Prolexic the leader in DDoS mitigation is looking for a software developer to assist in creating a new threat intelligence framework and subsequent feeds for the PLXsert. This developer must have strong skill in Node.js, JQuery, and Python. They also must have experience working in the IT security industry and understand data analytics.
From a security research perspective, this individual will be responsible for the automation of standardized practices within forensic cases, threat intelligence, and public bulletins.
- Experience in a consumer-facing web application (please include sample links when applying)
- Distributed source control experience with git/svn
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge that is a requirement - HTML/CSS/CSS2
- Familiarity with the entire suite of caching techniques and other approaches to capacity/performance optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Strong work ethic and has a can-do attitude
- Prior work with mobile applications is a plus (not required)
- Excellent communication skills; spoken and written
- Experience assessing and hardening security configurations for operating systems, applications and services
- Understanding of common security protocols such as AAA, TLS, SSH, IPSec, S/ MIME, PKI and SFTP
- Understanding of OSINT research and analysis techniques for threats and trends.
Prolexic offers a base salary plus incentive for this role, a comprehensive benefits package, and strives to create a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and fun work environment. We have a results-oriented culture and seek to support and contribute to the success and ongoing professional and personal development of our employees. Prolexic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
CareerBuilder - 24 months ago
The Global Leader in DDoS Protection and Mitigation
It's a fact. Prolexic is the world’s largest and most trusted distributed...