Geotrace is currently seeking qualified individuals to serve as Sr. Seismic Imaging Researchers. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Participate in a research team introducing new ideas and innovations in seismic imaging methods
- Perform research and engineering for tomography, velocity model building, and imaging in time and depth
- Monitor the research and development, and publications of inversion and seismic imaging technologies
- Maintain and develop collaboration between seismic imaging research with other research teams and operational business units.
- Based in Houston, Texas (preferred); Dallas, Texas or London, UK
Geotrace offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an environment that will recognize your contribution and provide many opportunities for the future.
- Minimum M.Sc. degree in geophysics or related field. Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in seismic processing and imaging
- Strong theoretical background and good practical experience in developing velocity model building including tomography and inversion, and wave equation methods including Kirchhoff, Bea, WEM and RTM.
Please submit resumes via email .
Geotrace - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -