Geotrace is currently seeking qualified individuals to serve as Sr. Seismic Processing Researchers. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Participate in a research team introducing new ideas and innovations in seismic processing and signal enhancement methods
- Perform research and engineering for seismic processing, resolution enhancement, noise attenuation, regularization/interpolation from NAZ to WAZ data in multi-dimension and multi-domain.
- Monitor the research and development, and publications of inversion and seismic imaging technologies
- Maintain and develop collaboration between seismic imaging research with other research teams and operational business units.
- Based in Houston, Texas (preferred); Dallas, Texas or London, UK
Geotrace offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an environment that will recognize your contribution and provide many opportunities for the future.
Please submit resumes via email .
- Minimum M.Sc. degree in geophysics or related field. Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in seismic processing, signal-to-noise ratio enhancement and multiple attenuation
- Sound theoretical background and practical experience in developing seismic processing in PP, PS and multi-component data from NAZ to WAZ survey.
Geotrace - 20 months ago