To ensure the stability and integrity of the company's IT infrastructure by participating
in the planning, design, and development of the local and DR server systems, to have
primary administrative responsibility over specified systems; provide escalation (tier
three) support for IT infrastructure systems.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter and resume, in strict confidence.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent, plus five to seven years of relevant network experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Experience in researching, planning and implementing new technologies and processes.
- Broad base of advanced knowledge and skills in network topology, infrastructure, and operating systems to include Windows, Linux, VMware, SAN, Backup, DR/BC, Exchange, Telephony/Unified Communication and Remote User Support technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of administration in a high-availability enterprise environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to manage projects relating to new products or upgrade of IT systems to include the design, documentation, planning, resource allocations and tracking of milestones.
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with a wide variety of company personnel, including senior management, as well as outside vendors and consultants.
- Ability to coordinate and lead projects with multiple resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
If you have any questions, please call 800-451-5000
to send an e-mail to the Human Resources Department
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vermont Mutual is a place where careers and people bloom, evolve, and progress.
Our team is hard-working, enjoying both the challenges...