About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Senior Service Delivery Manager, Product Delivery
The Senior Service Delivery Manager supporting Product Delivery is accountable for managing IT service delivery for Manhattan Associates’ Product Delivery processes promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and colleague satisfaction while reducing business risk. The ideal candidate will provide the highest level of internal customer service and have the ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group. Direct service delivery efforts on a project basis using quality tools to deliver value added services that add value to the lines of business supported. Perform process analysis and technology assessments of the PDLC and SDLS employing standard methodologies. Lead direct and cross functional teams to develop detailed business plans including process lifecycle, technology development, and communicate strategies and training.
Service Delivery Manager is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA defined and achieved)
- Achieving productivity improvements for the supported lines of business (KPI: Achieve defined value for the business per project business cases)
- Transforming business process and enabling technologies (KPI: Standardization of processes and technology)
- Developing strong relationships and team (KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident)
Key competencies for the role holder:
- Accountable for managing service delivery for Product Delivery processes
- Provides a focus for IT SLA management and business satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence productivity improvements across relevant customer base
- Ensures and monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile business issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service team, including other Xerox service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
- Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
- Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
- Champions team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role estimation and definition of new IT projects supporting the business and supports the transition and implementation of these new service into a repeatable operating environment
- In conjunction with peer Service Delivery Managers, Engineering and IT Operations teams, stimulates & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable
- Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at senior manager/director level
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an software development environment
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
- Strong team and employee development focus - advocate of developing employees, teams and the business
5- 7 years experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management)
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Thorough understanding of the business and IT and ability to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services offers need to evolve to meet future business requirements
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Systems and IT literate
- Role model in performance standards and demonstrates and champions behavior that is in line with the values of a high performance team
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...