This is your opportunity to work as a self-directed Senior Service Technician in the rapidly emerging, cutting edge, green fuel environment. Dallas is a large market and you'll be directly responsible for important, prime sites. You'll leave from your home each day and travel from site to site, maintaining and repairing equipment, making sure the overall needs of each station are met, and representing Clean Energy in a professional and experienced manner. As a Senior Technician, you'll enjoy being the "go to" person for the less experienced Technicians as well the site expert for your customers. Excel and you can grow right along with us, perhaps moving into management or taking another path of advancement.
To be successful in this position you will have:
Clean Energy is the leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers companies operating all kinds of fleets from big rigs to public transit to taxis to solid waste trucks gain the measurable advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2010 were up 39% over 2009.
- A high school diploma and/or college or university program certificate.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong PLC experience with solid, demonstrated success.
- Highly developed electrical and mechanical abilities and a strong understanding of how things work together.
- The practiced skill of diagnosing and repairing such mechanical problems as high and low pressure gas flow restrictions, interstage gas compressor temperatures and pressures, and pressure regulator variance.
- The ability to monitor, interpret, check and correct operational trends in reciprocating and screw type gas compressors.
Clean Energy - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard