The Sr. Site Operations Engineer will help maintain our mission critical production infrastructure to high levels of availability, security, scalability, performance, and efficiency.
• Improve service availability and scalability through process, tools, and automation
• Configure and maintain servers and networks.
• Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments.
• Configure and maintain system monitoring and backups.
• Manage network security, routing, bandwidth, performance.
• Participate in the team’s 24x7 on call rotation.
• Monitor production systems, handle alerts and troubleshoot problems.
• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of systems administration experience.
• Fluency in systems administration of Linux, Apache, Tomcat.
• Understanding and experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
• Understanding and experience with server farms in a data center environment.
• Understanding of VPN, firewalls, IDS and security concepts.
• Scripting/programming skills for automating system administration tasks.
• Experience with network device administration (Cisco ASA/ IOS, F5, etc) is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, high growth environment.
• Ability to exercise initiative, define and improve processes, and mentor team members.
San Jose, CA
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Intacct - 14 months ago