We’d love to have you join a team of outstanding thought leaders and social media experts who are changing the way marketers and brands connect with and engage their constituents.
Dachis Group, a leading Data Driven Social Marketing company providing SaaS and strategic solutions across all digital engagement platforms, is seeking a seasoned Senior Strategist.
This role is well suited for a person who has gained experience leading large-scale, multi-track marketing strategies and digital training programs and can discuss in depth their past experience from early stages to activation and iteration.
You will be successful in this role if you embody the following qualities:
Some responsibilities include:
- You are passionate about extracting insight and formulating recommendations based on data
- You are hungry to leverage emerging research, measurement, social tools and platforms
- You can craft and deliver a compelling story based on what you’ve learned about a brand and where they need to go to evolve and lead
- You are able to see the client’s perspective and can listen, guide, and educate them with patience and flexibility
- You are an excellent writer and charismatic communicator
- You follow a solid process fueled by past experience and successful outcomes
- Leading and facilitating project discovery and planning processes including interviews, workshops, research plans and sourcing
- Crafting and overseeing deliverables, ensuring quality and consistency at every step
- Presenting materials, subject matter expertise and through leadership to clients and internally
- Mentoring team members and ensuring projects are properly staffed and supported
- Playing a lead role in the business development process, ensuring accurate scope and a collaborative, productive process
- Working collaboratively across a variety of internal teams
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
- 7+ years digital agency experience, social experience required
- Some management experience, with demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills
- In-depth understanding and working machinations of: social paid media, paid and organic search, content strategies that drive engagement, display and traditional broadcast channels. Experience in B2B a plus
- Bachelors' degree required, Masters' degree preferred
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.
Dachis Group - 4 months ago
Dachis Group operates as one of the world's largest Facebook® Preferred Developer Consultants through Dachis Group and subsidiaries. The...