DST Systems is Hiring a Sr. Software Application Administrator based in Kansas City, MO.
This is an opening on the IT Automation's team within DST's IT Architecture & Application Development org. This team is responsible for driving and delivering improved efficiencies, agility, and consistency within the infrastructure environment through the use of various automation technologies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working closely with different groups to determine current processes, creating scripts and workflows to automate those processes, and most importantly, to think outside of the box and come up with ways to improve upon and automate those processes.
- Proficiency with one or more preferred scripting languages, but not limited to: Perl, BASH, Python, Jython, PowerShell
- Comprehends different communication protocols, including but not limited to: SSH, Telnet, SNMP
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- Ability to create workflows that operate within the automation framework to meet the client requirements
- Possesses the ability to think through a problem and design a solution on paper or whiteboard before beginning build
- Willingness to learn
Please apply online at www.dstsystems.com/jobs using job req 13815BR.
- Experience as a Windows, Network, or UNIX (RHEL/Linux/AIX/Solaris) admin.
- Experience with Virtualization (VMWARE/IBM PowerVM)
- Experience with networking and SAN/Storage concepts
- Experience with one or more automation technologies:
- BMC BladeLogic Server Automation (BSA)
- BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator (BAO)
- BMC Network Automation (BNA)
- BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- HP Network Automation (HPNA/HP-NA)
The feeling is mutual at DST Systems. The company provides information processing software and services to the mutual fund industry,...