Architect and develop software test solutions for Impinj’s RFID chip products. As a member of Impinj’s product engineering team, bring new RFID chip products to market by developing production software test framework, APIs, and solutions.
- Interface with design, systems, operations, and product engineering groups to define production test software requirements.
- Architect and develop overall production software framework that integrates with ERP/MRP and other vendor systems.
- Lead development of software test frameworks, production test code, and test validation tools.
- Hands on development and debug of test software with IC test equipment (wafer probers, RF/Digital test equipment).
- Continuously improve manufacturing processes, including test flows, test time optimization, test limits, and assembly yield.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related technical degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience such as software development, test, and product engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Programming skills in C++ and at least one scripting language.
- Experience with both Linux and Windows based platforms and development tools.
- Proven record developing quality software using best practices including unit/functional test.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to work cross-functionally.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of RF, analog, and/or digital circuits .
- Experience working with SQL databases desirable.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development process.
- Test Development using National Instruments PXI equipment.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 10 months ago