Develop cutting edge Web and IOS front end and .Net service back-end applications
targeting the fast growing healthcare arena.
Nextgen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Design, develop and enhance NextGen Web and Mobile Web applications
- Design, develop and enhance NextGen Service API
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Coordinate with peer team and senior management on design ideas and ways of implementing development
- Research new frameworks, tools and technologies and make recommendations accordingly
- Mentor developers and provide architectural guidance as needed
o Experience using C#, .NET Framework, ASP.Net, MVC framework, WCF, Linq and SQL
o Solid understanding of common software patterns
o Experience in java script, AJAX and CSS
o jQuery, jQueryMobile and CSS 3
o Experience in TDD methodologies and agile software development
o Expertise in Internet hosting security issues, countermeasures and techniques
o Experience with IIS, web services, windows services and threads
o Excellent English language skills, both written and oral, to communicate with
internal and external customers
o Good organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
o Must be a strong team player
o Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines
o At least 10 years experience analysis, design, and application development of software
o Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
NextGen Healthcare - 2 years ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...