Are you a Mobile Application Developer looking to hone your skills and work for a company that helps thousands of people enjoy a higher quality of life? Then you will want to check out Starkey’s Mobile Developer opportunities.
We are seeking talented developers who want to work for a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment while writing great mobile apps. We have over 30 apps on the iOS and Android app stores and are looking to grow our team with the right people. If you are an experienced .NET developer who’s done mobile work as well, we’d welcome this opportunity for you.
Starkey is the largest hearing aid manufacturer in the US and is based in Eden Prairie MN. So what’s the connection between Hearing Aids and Software Development? Since the 1990's, the advent of digital hearing aids has changed the way Starkey develops and showcases its products. With advanced signal processing technology, nanotechnology applications and data logging capabilities, the ability for hearing professionals to program hearing aids through software has never been more available. Starkey’s Software Engineering group makes this a reality!
Imagine leveraging the newest .NET technology to develop a comprehensive fitting SW for Hearing Healthcare Professionals. Be part of a team working to develop programming technology that leverages wireless telemetry to bring patients closer to their Hearing Professionals no matter where they are in the world. All of this is happening right here at Starkey Laboratories.
Best of all, explore a full time employment opportunity with a company that is growing and expanding locally and internationally, offers a comprehensive benefits package and offers training and tuition reimbursement and much, much more.
- Education: BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 6+ years in software engineering or related area.
- 5+ years .NET software development in, C# preferred
- Mobile Application Development experienced required.
- Experience with Xamarin MonoTouch and/or Mono for Android is a big plus.
- You should have completed at least one mobile app you could demonstrate. A link to an app store download is even better.
- Expert Knowledge of C#, .NET Framework Class Libraries and .NET Internals.
- Must have solid OO Fundamentals.
- Core XML Technologies (XML, XPath, XSD, XSL) required.
- Some UML Modeling.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Good attention to detail required.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent technical writing skills required.
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 21 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...