QuestPoint is an emerging data science and predictive analytics company based in Carlsbad. We’re a subsidiary of a 105 employee technology company. Our competitive analytics service leverages the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior (tens of millions of consumers) to provide valuable insights into consumer behavior to global Fortune 2000 brands.
QuestPoint fosters an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. We have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that’s especially excited about front end and UX. This is an excellent opportunity with a progressive team on a modern single page web application and get into the emerging field of data science and predictive analytics. We offer competitive pay and great benefits!
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone.
- Expertise in a server-side language like Scala, Java or C#. Experience with Scala is a plus.
- You care deeply about the work you do and you expect the same of your peers.
- You are driven to get better at everything, especially functional programming.
- You write unit tests when nobody is looking.
- You can use the word idempotent in a sentence.
- AngularJS, Grunt, Bower, Jasmine, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Browser extensions.
- Play Framework (Scala).
- Hadoop (Scalding), Couchbase, Redis, Postgres.
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift, ElastiCache).
- Git (GitHub).
Why work for QuestPoint?:
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 17 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.