Cardpool is the world's leading online gift card exchange. Our service allows consumers to buy gift cards at discounted rates and sell gift cards to Cardpool for cash. We are not just your run-of-the-mill E-Commerce site, and we've got tons of traction because we have partnered with companies such as Safeway and Coinstar to bring our services physically to thousands of locations across the United States and additional online partners to allow gift card exchange in other markets. Learn more at: cardpool.com/jobs
* You have at least 3 years of experience as a software engineer with interest in continuing to build your coding skills
* You have made smart architectural decisions in a smart modular maintainable way
* You have been through a release cycle and a maintenance cycle, and have done some refactoring or worked on V2 of a project
* You're able and excited to learn new technologies and languages
Bonus points for:
* Experience mentoring other engineers in the past - Engineers will come to you to talk about detailed implementation points, and run ideas by you
* Familiarity with AWS, Web API design, UNIX servers, Rails
What we can offer you:
* Competitive compensation and benefits (401k with matching, health, dental, vision, etc.)
* Endless opportunities to show off your skills and take real ownership and responsibility
* A team that strives learn and improve
* A desk
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!
Cardpool, Inc. - 5 months ago
Cardpool, a subsidiary of Blackhawk Network Inc, is the fast-growing gift card exchange company where customers can buy, sell, or trade gift...