Design, develop and maintain internal software tools and automated production systems. Develop a software model of an RFID tag state machine. Design and develop software using a variety of languages, including C, C++, Perl, Ruby, and SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field, and 8+ years of software development experience.
- Experience writing software for multiple platforms (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.).
- Outstanding software development skills.
- Strong ability to conceptualize and execute effective software solutions to unstructured problems.
- Experience with digital logic design and/or modeling.
- Strong working knowledge of standard software development tools (e.g. source control, debuggers, profilers, etc.).
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a strong process orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-guided and proactive in development and work prioritization.
Apply To This Job