Sr. Software Engineer |
Leadnomics is a fast-growing, innovative, online marketing company. We generate customers (leads) for large companies including financial institutions, online schools and insurance companies. We employ industry standards for best-practices and deliver high volumes of quality leads at competitive prices. Our team represents some of the leading minds in search, email, social, development and more. We don ’t punch a clock or work in suits but each person knows their role and has the power to influence the direction and success of our company everyday.
Leadnomics is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Philadelphia. We launched in 2008 and have grown our revenue at over 500% per year. Our office is conveniently located in the Cira Centre next to 30th Street Station. We are a short walk from the heart of Center City and accessible by public transportation.
Leadnomics is looking for a well-rounded Senior Software Engineer to join our fast-paced, agile team. Our team is working on building out a new platform for the generation, processing, and marketing of sales leads for various industries. We use modern engineering techniques coupled with bleeding-edge technology, with a core philosophy of using the best tools for the job. Our scalable technology stack includes PHP, Node.js, Ruby, many Amazon Web Services products, and both relational and non-relational databases. Our ideal candidate would be able to learn new technologies and products extremely quickly, have a good understanding of modern programming patterns, and thrive in an informal but fast-paced work environment.
- Minimum four years of post-college working experience.
- Experience with multiple development tools and languages such as (and not limited to) PHP, Java, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience working in a Service Oriented Architecture environment a plus
- Node.js experience is highly desired
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Data Warehousing with databases such as Dynamo
- Ability to problem solve quickly while utilizing and maintaining best practices
- Ability to mentor and work collaboratively with other team members
- Motivated to work with a group of innovative individuals with aspiration to grow with the company
What we offer:
We°re a small company with an awesome view of the Philadelphia skyline, a fully stocked refrigerator and snack cabinet, catered lunch on Mondays, and a plethora of office toys, all on top of a great employee benefits package.
- Highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off
- Premium medical and dental insurance for employees
- Friendly Fun, Diverse, Hard Working Environment
Leadnomics - 19 months ago