Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Location: 888 E Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91101
Position Description: Apply statistical, data mining and machine learning algorithms and technologies to design and develop scalable and effective fraud detection models. Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation. Design and develop BIG Data fraud detection system and collaborate with other engineers and analysts to launch fraud detection models into production. Design and develop efficient approaches to display publisher metrics. Analyze and understand large amounts of company’s historical data to identify issues and requirements for ad quality platform. Analyze ad quality problems involving cross-disciplinary aspects of the product development process, and synthesize multiple disciplinary solutions.
Position Requirements: Master's or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science or related field plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or as a Senior Software Engineer, Application Engineer, or in a related occupation.
Knowledge in or experience with the following:
1. Relational or NoSQL database systems;
2. Developing data processing solutions using cloud computing technology Hadoop;
3. Developing scalable software and complex algorithms using Java/JEE;
5. Developing web services using SOAP, REST;
6. One of the languages: Perl, Python, Bash, AWK on Linux platforms;
7. Agile/SCRUM development process.
Mail resume to : OpenX Technologies, Inc., Attn: HR Services, 888 E Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91101. Must reference requisition number 9005V
Openx - 17 months ago