Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Are you an experienced programmer well grounded in the core principles of software development?
Do you enjoy working with a small team of smart and highly motivated engineers in a fast-moving agile environment?
Do you see yourself working with high availability e-commerce systems with aggressive performance SLAs?
Do you want to be on a team that defines their standards and processes within an Agile environment?
If you are passionate about what you do, and want to work on public facing web applications and APIs, you may be the right fit!
- Test driven development
- Iterative delivery
- Pair programming
- Mentoring and assisting other developers
- 5+ years overall software engineering experience
- 3+ years Ruby on Rails Engineering
- Comfortable with fast moving environments and meeting deadlines
- Ability to solve complex problems with elegant solutions
- Strong Interpersonal skills and can collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of the issues when dealing with scale, performance, and availability
- Experience with Unicorn & Nginx, Redis, MySQL, Git, RSpec, Cucumber
Rearden Commerce, creator of the Deem™ commerce platform, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of...